Ready to embark on a journey towards natural health in Richmond, Stoke and Nelson? Pave the way to well-being through a personalised consultation with Louella. I offer in-depth initial consultations tailored to your needs, using proven scientifically researched natural treatments. I am based at the Putangitangi Greenmeadows Centre, Stoke.
Call now to book +64 22 684 1459
In depth Initial Face to Face consultation, 60 minutes (STOKE) $135.00
WhatsApp appointment, 60 minutes, $120.00
This full consultation provides a thorough overview of all body systems, in order to help define what may be contributing to your presenting complaint and to formulate a treatment plan.
You will be sent a client consent form and registration form to complete and return before your appointment. It is also useful to see copies of any blood test results that you have available.
Your consultation includes:
- A detailed overview of your presenting complaint, health history and holistic health view
- Clinical assessments relevant to your case.
- An evaluation that covers the possible cause for your complaint.
- Any research that I need to complete before formulating your treatment plan (medication interaction checks, medication side effects, etc.)
- A treatment focus and plan, which may include dietary and lifestyle changes, dietary supplements or botanical medicines. This will be sent to you within 1-2 days of your appointment.
- Recommendations for functional testing, if seen necessary. These may include OAT, Microbiome mapping, DUTCH, Genetic, Allergy testing, or other. Please visit my ‘Functional Testing at Louella Natural Health page.
- Once you have paid your invoice, I go ahead and order any supplements that we have agreed upon. These are delivered to your door.
Follow up in person appointment: 30 minutes. $60.00
Phone or WhatsApp follow up appointment 30 minutes. $50.00
Follow ups are important and focus on improvements and changes in health following the treatment plan that was formulated at the initial consultation. Ongoing consults are vital in order to see progress in improving your health and to make adjustments to your treatment focus and treatment plan.
Please note that there is a small charge of $10.00 placed on repeat prescriptions outside appointments, to cover admin.
Cost of referral letter to GP: $20.00
Cancellation fees: In order to offer you the very best service, I often spend 1-2 hours researching your case prior to your appointment with me. I also need to pay to book a space for your appointment. For these reasons, I unfortunately have to charge a cancellation fee, if you choose to cancel your appointment:
Cancellations 48 hours or more from consultation – FREE
Cancellations within 48 hours from consultation – 30% of cost of consultation
Please also note that I am no longer able to give discounts to those living in Whangarei.
Eftpos facilities are not available. Cash or internet banking is required before or on the day of your appointment. Cancellations within 48 hours incur a fee of $30.00, unless pre-paid.